Wimborne First School Council
"The Pupils Voice"
To decide on the class representative we hold elections at the beginning of the year in a fair and democratic manner. We also vote for a chairperson, vice-chairperson, secretary and treasurer each year. Improvements to the school are ongoing to make it a better and more enjoyable environment.
So what does the School Council do.....
- Assist the appointment of staff.
- Provide evidence for OFSTED and other awards.
- Hold charity days and raise money/awareness of good causes.
- Run whole school events and competitions.
- Represent the school at open days and events.
- Meet and greet guests, parents and visitors to the school.
- Help design new developments such as the playground etc.
Elections have taken place over the last few weeks and your new school councillors are:
Key Stage 2 School Council Reps Key Stage 1 School Council Reps
For more information please see below: