On joining Wimborne First School, we ask parents to complete the following consent forms:
Walking to Wimborne
During the year we carry out many educational trips and visits to places in Wimborne, this form gives permission for walking trips around the local area. If the trip involves a coach or other transport an additional letter will be sent out to inform you and obtain permission.
Please click on the link below to download the Walking Trip form:
Photographs & Filming in School
Within school we use photographs and digital film for a number of reasons. The main purpose is to celebrate the success of pupils. Photographs are used on display boards, plasma screens and on the school website e.g. photographs of pupils learning, sports teams and members of the cast of school productions. Film is generally used to help with learning e.g. role plays.
The Children's identification is not disclosed unless the photograph is used to celebrate individual success. We always take great care to only show photographs if we feel the medium is appropriate. National guidance recommends young people should not be named on a website alongside their image.
We ask for consent to use photographs and film in the following ways:
- School displays: includes displays in the classroom and hallways in school.
- School website: includes the prospectus, newsletter and curriculum documents.
- School visits, trips and enrichment activities, student success/celebration e.g. celebration assemblies and extra-curricular activities etc.
- Local magazine, publications, press articles e.g. Avon and Stour magazine, Bournemouth Echo etc.
- Images made available to purchase via the internet by an external photographer (where applicable)
- External exhibitions
- General publicity (including use by the local authority and for training purposes)
Face Paints and Food Tasting
Within school the children are often involved in food tasting and making food as part of learning.
We ask parents to give permission for such things and to also notify us of any allergies to food.
Children can also be involved in dressing up for assemblies and shows, we also ask for permission in relation to face paints.
Please click on the link below to download the Photograph, Food and Face Paint Permission Form: